Monday, April 17, 2006

Does Chase want my opinion?

Lo and behold, shortly after I finished the previous blog entry critical of JP Morgan Chase's customer "service", I received an invitation  for a survey:

"Dear Chase Customer: Take a survey and receive a check for $10! ... We are interested in your opinions.... As a token of apreciation, if you qualify and complete this survey, you will receive a check for $10..."

At this point, still mad about the CD episode, I'm practically salivating to give Chase my opinion. I enter the URL for the survey. I answer questions about my age (which Chase already knows), occupation (which Chase already knows), and couple of questions about credit cards (which Chase partially knows, but I have several others). I'm then told I don't qualify and won't be getting paid, after answering several questions.  And, of course, there's no place to register my opinion.

It's as if Chase is taunting me.  And, maybe they are. They had just enough time to send out the survey invitation if it was automatically generated after the CD episode.

We are not amused.  Chase Logo

No comments: